Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing/PR/Communications InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipXperii
Marketing | Events | Sales Intern ( Part Time)Urbana
Board Game Company - Marketing InternshipBreaking Bread
Community InternBookmark This
224 Townsend St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a high achieving self-starter who embodies excellent business judgment, communication, and technical savviness to join our marketing team as our community intern.
As an intern you will:
- Work closely with the Business Development and Operations team
- Learn fundamental marketing and sales skills
- Become an expert of the techsphere and different markets
- Get in-depth exposure to an early stage startup
Who you are:
You’re a high energy, creative person who has a basic understanding of how to get people engaged in an online community.
You also understand how to use social media in a B2B world, and can have fun doing it. You know how to leverage content and are creative in the types of content you generate and the way you distribute it.
Lastly, you are excited to be a part of a growing team!
Please apply for this position in the link provided: https://data2.wufoo.com/forms/q1537omc1b6e7bo/
Responsibilities- Be the voice of the community inside DevNetwork
- Act as a resource to sales, account managers, and customers
- Contribute to marketing and PR efforts
- Ability to work on deadline with editorial calendars to further marketing efforts and align with other social media
- Research relevant content for different customer market segments
- Review and report on analytics on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis to Senior Management
- Monitor conversations and step in as needed to further engage members or address complaints and issues.
- Monitor other forums in the same space and elsewhere and news about online communities to stay on top of current trends.
- Facebook, Tweet, post to LinkedIn and similar social media sites
- Blog and post forum discussions in the community.
Requirements-Must be a full-time student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (Junior/ Senior) or Master’s degree (this position is only for school credit, and requires a minimum of 15hrs/ week)
- Strong analytical background, outstanding communication, and a desire to learn and succeed required
- Ability to work on deadline
- Previous experience working on a team in a project based setting will greatly benefit the candidate
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is a must
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills