Brand Ambassador InternsAgora
Alabama A & M Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Adelphi University Global Marketing InternStudySoup
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Community LeaderBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
870 market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Solar/Green energy start up in San Francisco. We sell, install and finance solar and other green products. Our new intern will help plan and promote marketing campaigns, speak with potential clients and gather information, support our sales staff. Excellent opportunity for future full/paid position.
Please visit our web sites: www.GoldenGatePower.com and www3GFinance.com
In your application please note when you are available, dates you will be working (start and end dates).
If you are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, please tell us when you expect to be in the area and for how long.
Responsibilities-Develop and promote outreach education programs for employees of large companies and neighborhoods
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- MUST BE Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education