Marketing for a ChurchAlegi Anderson, LLC
Digital Marketing InternDonna Gamache Global
Digital Marketing InternBrand Knew
Online Marketing/ Social Media Marketing Fashion InternshipRevival Clothing and Historica Clothiers
Marketing InternshipThe Lifton Institute of Media Arts and Sciences
Hands On Intenship at Sociail Media AgencybSocial Strategy
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsExcel Management
Community Management and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
6630 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Startup Companies have teamed up in the same office space and are looking for a driven candidate to get real world experience. One company is a lifestyle networking company, the other is a media company with a spin on the financial industry.
So, someone with an interest in social media management, marketing, business, production, and public relations to handle the diverse types of tasks is ideal.
If you are the kind of person that loves to have a plethora of knowledge about business and wants a multifaceted background of skillsets and are self motivated, the more you are able to take on, the more we will fill you full of valuable insight you cant get without being hands-on the job.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-As you become proficient with things, we continue to build upon your skillsets
Requirements- Have experience interacting on social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Social Media, Article Writing