College Grads & Interns PAID Event PlannerThrive Events, Inc.
Marketing InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Marketing, Social Media, Editorial and Branded Content InternshipsMiss Bella Graham Consulting
Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Community Management and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
6630 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description2 Startup Companies have teamed up in the same office space and are looking for a driven candidate to get real world experience. One company is a lifestyle networking company, the other is a media company with a spin on the financial industry.
So, someone with an interest in social media management, marketing, business, production, and public relations to handle the diverse types of tasks is ideal.
If you are the kind of person that loves to have a plethora of knowledge about business and wants a multifaceted background of skillsets and are self motivated, the more you are able to take on, the more we will fill you full of valuable insight you cant get without being hands-on the job.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
-As you become proficient with things, we continue to build upon your skillsets
Requirements- Have experience interacting on social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Social Media, Article Writing