Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Marketing Writing Intern-Women's Luxury Fashion LabelLady Lux
Marketing SEO (Unpaid) Internship-Women's Luxury LabelLady Lux
Marketing and Engagement Ambassador InternLobstahBox
Social Media Marketing InternTablelist
Public Relations and Social Media Marketing Intern - Winter Semester 2017Atlantic Webworks
Internship Marketing - RetailMovado Group, Inc.
Spring Marketing/Promotions InternshipMAGIC 106.7
Community ManagerBookmark This
Posted: August 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*What you’ll be doing:* WatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month placement, as a community manager. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic marketing role, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
As the WatchFit community manager you will be responsible for liaising between our exclusive users and WatchFit brand. You will arrange exclusive opportunities for our ambassadors and promote Instagram, Facebook and Twitter collaborations. Your attention to detail and passion for social media will be key to your success. You will support the sales team in their on-barding of new customers and be integral in maintaining ongoing customer relationships. The role will also see you managing reports and customer databases.
We are on the hunt for a strong communicator with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
ResponsibilitiesIn return we can offer the successful candidate a structured development plan with relevant experience in:
* Understanding how a tech start-up builds its marketing mix to deal with complex consumer behaviours
* Assisting with establishing and optimising online marketing campaigns
* Assisting with the planning and execution of offline marketing campaigns
* Understanding key performance indicators
* Producing regular digital marketing analytics reports for the purpose of developing and adjusting marketing * plans and campaigns
* The opportunity to support our content and email marketing strategy
* The opportunity to understand and support our customer value optimisation strategy
* Developing digital assets
* Assist on marketing and public relations projects with key partners and supporters
* Learning the ropes from a Marketing Manager who has nearly a decade of experience working with global brands, from fast paced start-ups to corporate giants
* You *MUST* have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
* A career in marketing is at the top of your list
* You have excellent writing and communication skills
* You are highly organised, dependable and proactive
* You enjoy working in a team
* You are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience in digital marketing preferred
* University graduate in marketing, advertising or communications is desired
* You have a capacity for hard work and the time available to dedicate yourself fully to the role
We require a minimum of 6 months commitment from all our full-time working interns. We are looking for people to join immediately, but we will consider an applicant's circumstances and offer suita