General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Community Outreach & Events InternBookmark This
Lil' Iguana's Children's Safety Foundation
3 Bud Way- Unit #19
Posted: March 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLil’ Iguana’s Children’s Safety Foundation is seeking an intern to help organize successful events and connect the organization to the community.
The Community Outreach and Events Intern in our Nashua office will be responsible for assisting in the planning of community events and discovering new opportunities in the community. We are looking for a charismatic, hard-working individual who is able to effectively work independently and on a team.
The intern will work with our Events Coordinator in booking events and identifying new opportunities for Lil’ Iguana. They will also be expected to attend these events and effectively promote the Lil’ Iguana mission to the public. Skills in public speaking and networking are essential to this position.
Responsibilities- Research new event opportunities in the New England area
- Book fundraisers at local restaurants and businesses
- Identify areas to promote Lil’ Iguana fundraisers and events
- Assist in the preparation, and "day-of" activities at events
- Reach out to local groups and organizations on behalf of Lil’ Iguana
- Take photographs at events that can be used for social media and press
- Recruit capable volunteers to assist with Lil’ Iguana’s Resale Store, events and daily tasks
- Answer and direct phone calls in our office
- Help with other tasks as needed
Requirements- Must be receiving course credit, this is an unpaid internship
- Must be available to work weekends
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and online resources
- Basic photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge of adobe suite software is a plus
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions on new projects and events