Social Media & Community Management InternHealthy Sexy Life - Health Coach
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Marketing InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Boutique Women's Networking Group Seeks InternDames Collective
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Intern positions available at Film company - Marketing Majors welcomed - Must be in collegePES
Marketing InternUltrakote Products
Marketing/Media/Event InternOutside Television
Community Outreach InternshipBookmark This
101 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, CA
Posted: April 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT JUST HALA
Just Hala was founded in 2015 and is based in Los Angeles, California. We run an online platform where local, background-checked tech ninjas can connect with the individuals and small businesses who need their help. Ninjunu changes the way households and small businesses get technical support and training for their computers, mobile devices, networks, training, and more. We are a collective of tech ninjas who believe there is a better way for individuals and small business to find talented, local, trusted computer support and training. We have created a trusted online community to match individuals and small businesses with ninjas at any price point.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY OUTREACH INTERNSHIP
Do you have a passion for getting the word out about important initiatives or causes? Do you love making connections, meeting new people, and organizing events? Are you interested in engaging with community leaders, job seekers, media contacts, business owners, and event organizers?
This might be the internship for you! Ninjunu is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and organized Community Outreach Intern. This intern will work with Ninjunu’s founders to plan and execute outreach to community organizations, festivals, events, and career fairs.
• Research, plan, and execute press outreach
• Plan and coordinate Ninjunu’s presence at a variety of local events and career fairs
• Research, plan, and execute fun, engaging community outreach activities, such as community fairs and participation in CicLaVia
• Work with the Social Media & Graphic Design Intern to create event pages for our site and social media channels
• coordinate and participate in other collaborative staff projects
• assist with the coordination of Ninjunu tech ninjas
• personable, enthusiastic, flexible with excellent verbal communication skills
• superior written communication skills
• excellent internet research skills
• organized, self-motivated and – with proper guidance – able to work independently on projects
• comfort with social media—intern will use social media for live-event coverage (live-tweeting, photographing, video shooting, etc.)
• comfort with communication and collaboration technology—intern will make regular use of chat, texting, shared Google Docs, and more.
• an interest in the “sharing/collaborative economy” and/or “on-demand economy.”
• marketing and/or PR experience is beneficial, but not required for this internship
SkillsRequired - Research, Communication, Event Based Marketing, Event Coordination
Preferred - Event Planning