General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Competitive Marketing/SalesBookmark This
3295 River Exchange Dr, Suit 360
Posted: May 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPeak Inc. is pleased to announce our summer and fall internship opportunities for 2015! Peak Inc. offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
As a Atlanta based star-up, Peak Inc. is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for out clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
As an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program
• Previous intern or work experience is a plus
• Majors in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred but all majors considered as will provide fresh perspectives
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more
-Seeking competitive sports minded individuals to help out in connecting the client, customer relationship. We are currently working with Fortune 25 companies to bring their businesses more customer acquisition and revenue streams.
Responsibilities-Ability to effectively communicate on a professional level
-Looking to grow and build experience in the aspects of training and mentoring.
-Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
-Collaborate on a team presentations for management and clients
Requirements-Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree
-Possess the ability to communicate effectively
-Possess a competitive mindset with the want and drive to succeed with exponential growth
-Should be willing to execute communication skills.
-Willing to learn how to effectively manage and train in a professional setting