IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
SEO and Website MarketingTag Team Entertainment
Marketing InternSavant Portraits LLC
Student Marketing Assistant (Internship) - Wichita, KansasCollision Works
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant Needed for Professional Publishing CompanyAPG Publishing
Photo Studio Marketing InternKlik Studio
Marketing InternEagle group
Content and Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
176 Delancey St.
New York, NY
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionwynd is an on-demand shipping company - with two sides to its business. 1) where we have an iOS app for users to ship anything they want anywhere around the world. 2) we offer the same services to businesses - we plugin directly into their e-commerce platforms and fulfill all their shipping, while offering numerous services such as Same-Day delivery and custom packaging (a la Net-A-Porter style).
wynd is looking for a social media intern to help support and grow our social presence. Interns will directly report to the wynd creative team and be responsible for execution of our social strategy. This internship has an expectation of 3-4 days / 10-20 hours per week. To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Drafting social copy (tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram captions, etc.)
• Executing our social strategy and developing more ideas in line with the strategy.
• Scheduling social posts across our all of our social channels (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
• Creation and upkeep of Google Docs to track and measure social growth, activations, and projects
• Organization and upkeep of digital image archives for social and editorial use
• Social media-related research and location scouting
• Gathering social media analytics
Skills & Qualifications:
• Deep knowledge and up-to-date understanding of social networks (primarily Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Excellent organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Strong communication skills with emphasis on grammar and spelling.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Photography, Organization, Twitter, Instagram, Google Apps
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite