MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Brand Ambassador - Full Time- Entry LevelThrive Events, Inc.
PR/ Marketing InternThrive Events, Inc.
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Entry Level Marketing AssociateMammoth Marketing, Inc.
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full TimeHarper Pierce
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Content Creation/ Journalist/ MarketingBookmark This
Posted: March 29 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a growth agency that helps international companies to enter and grow in the U.S. market.
As busy CEO, I am looking for someone, who will help with our blog. All blogs post topics will be provided. Due to the nurture to our business, they are related to entering the US market - business, sales, marketing, strategy, recruiting.
ResponsibilitiesYour tasks will look as follow:
- Do a research about each blog topic.
- Have one hour meeting with me each week to discuss the topic. I will be giving you my general idea about the blog post, but I would like you to have your own questions so that this hour will be as productive as possible.
- Write a blog post and other content related to the blog post like social media posts, copy for the infographic, ect.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Tech Savy