eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Public Relations Assistant: Paid TrainingThrive Events, Inc.
Content Marketing & Brand Management AssistantBookmark This
Posted: October 07 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKJEM Consulting is a boutique business management consultancy in the music business and entertainment industries, as well as the non-profit sector. Our clients come to us with specific needs in order to reach their goals. We identify their needs and work with them to execute the "Next Steps Strategy" needed to attain their business & professional goals.
Our areas of expertise include sourcing music for media placement, A&R management, indie label, artist management, marketing, promotion, and business administration (for profit and non-profit). Our current client roster includes Grammy nominated & award winning producers & songwriters, notable actors, industry thought leaders, and celebrity & sports non-profit organizations.
KJEM Consulting is putting together a team of enthusiastic, motivated, and creative interns for our Content Marketing & Brand Management internship program.
You will help our clients with various projects ranging from celebrity brand management to top-tier non-profit program management and program development services to implementing an after school performing arts program for inner city youth.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the interns’ writing assignments, tasks, and responsibilities can include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Create engaging content supporting various music, entertainment, celebrity, and non-profit entities’ strategically targeted marketing, promotion, and awareness campaigns. Your content will be deployed across various social media platforms and websites. Your efforts will assist with the implementation and execution of these various campaigns
• Writing Copy for websites, blogs, email marketing, newsletters, marketing taglines, and bylines
• Create copy for various types of literature such as Program Services, Curriculums, Policies and Procedures Manuals, Grants, Posts, and Blogs
• Creating online “voices” for various entities, platforms, brands, and projects
• Creating Curriculum and Program Development materials
• Grant Writing
• Online marketing campaigns
• Google AdWords
• Researching and creating keywords & Meta Tags
• Writing Business and Marketing Plans
• Creating manuals and organizational development materials
• Virtual or Onsite/Non Paid; For Credit desired but not required
Requirements• College student majoring in Marketing, Business, Journalism, Public Administration, Public Relations, Non-Profit, Mass Communications, Music, Arts, English, Math
• Ability to intern 8-20 hours per week
• Up to date Computer with Microsoft Office Software with access to fax machine, printer, and scanner + High speed internet access
• PDA smart phone and/or tablet
• Ability to travel within the greater Los Angeles area for events, meetings, etc. (for onsite interns only)
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a motivation to gain an understanding of all aspects required for a non-profit organization’s success
• Possess the ability to independently manufacture creative marketing campaigns using social media.