SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Content Marketing Intern, Chinese-speakingBookmark This
Borderx Lab Inc
298 S Sunnyvale Ave, STE 104
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of BorderX Lab (http://www.borderxlab.com) is to connect global lifestyle brands with Chinese consumers directly. We help the emerging Chinese middle-class discover and buy authentic, high-quality, and reasonably priced products and services provided by global brands through BigData and AI technology innovation. BorderX Lab is co-founded by 3 Google alumni with series entrepreneurship experience and based in Silicon Valley.
Right now, we connect international fashion brands with Chinese consumers through an overseas shopping(海淘) marketplace - the Beyond App (https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id947269781?mt=8) and data-driven marketing technology. Beyond is the first app in China that enables Chinese customers to access 4 largest department stores in U.S. and more than 4 millions products.
We are looking for a CONTENT MARKETING INTERN working as a part of an in-house integrated marketing communications team, this position will focus on assisting Beyond’s marketing team to generate contents and manage contents created by contracted writers.
This position will be based in Sunnyvale, California.
Responsibilities- Generate contents intensively for the mobile app, WeChat, Weibo channels
- Edit and manage contents and images for contracted writers and push online
- Train contracted writers on utilizing editing system
- Take part in marketing planning and campaigns preparation and implementation on the mobile app and social media
Requirements- Fashion lover
- Interested in outdoor activities
- Patient and detail-oriented
- Solid writing skills in Chinese language that drives buzz and sales
- Strong skills on image editing by utilizing Photoshop or other image editing software
- Formatting for contents published on WeChat, Weibo and the mobile app
- Understand overseas shopping as a Chinese customer, experience living and shopping in U.S.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Self-driven, hard-working, team-work, smart, positive, and get things done
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Marketing, Mandarin Chinese, Content Creation
Preferred - Marketing Communications Planning, Social Media Marketing