Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Content Marketing Intern for Venture Backed StartupBookmark This
797 Bryant St.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: January 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBuzzstarter, one of the world's largest brand marketing networks, is seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable individual to fill the position of Summer writer/intern. We're looking for students with at least two years of university education who have a passion for the blog and content marketing space. As a venture-backed startup working with large brands like Unilever, General Mills, Campbell's, Disney, and Sony, this position will entail a high level of brand contact as well as opportunities to immediately move up and gain a full time position in the organization. This individual should possess a high degree of grammatical knowledge and should also be web-savvy.
Responsibilities- Network management: research blogs and blog networks to acquire and communicate with writers on the placement of different types of content
- Research story ideas related to the following topics: internet marketing, SEO, social media marketing, emerging channels, mobile marketing
- Write at least 3-4 blog posts a week
Requirements- Outstanding writing and editing skills (grammar, syntax)
- Enrolled in University program in the United States
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively
- Team player AND self-starter
- Positive attitude
- Genuine interest in subject matter
- Must be able to critically analyze marketing campaigns
- Vast knowledge of the internet and web technology in general
Bonus Points if you:
- Hold a working knowledge of WordPress
- Possess basic HTML skills
- Have a strong social media following
SkillsRequired - Blogging, Article Writing, Social Media, Internet
Preferred - WordPress, Basic HTML, Social Media Advertising