Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Content Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 24 2015
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnchorsUp is seeking a content marketing intern in the spring and summer terms of 2015.
This position will support marketing efforts to grow AnchorsUp's business through quality content generation and digital, social and internet channel distribution.
· Part Time
· 10-16 hours per week
· 2-3 days a week
· Unpaid* (Eligible for free sailing lessons!)
What You’ll Learn
Be a part of start-up team! We will coach you through content writing, storyboarding, social media marketing, as well as campaign formation. If this sounds up your alley, please, read on!
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for writing 2 - 3 blog posts per week
RequirementsMust be interested in Sailing/Boating!
Most majors considered: Business, marketing, and economics.
· GPA of 3.0 or higher. Must be in good academic standing at their college or university
· 1 year of workforce experience (can be previous internship); any previous start-up experience is a plus. Previous content management experience a huge plus.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience with WordPress a big plus.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication
· Strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent web and database searching skills
· Self-starter and quick learner who can work independently, yet follow direction
· Comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility and easily adaptable to change
· Understanding of business research principles
SkillsRequired - Content Creation, Blog Marketing, Business Communications, SEO, Market Research
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Start-up Ventures