Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Content Marketing InternBookmark This
8833 Gross Point Road, Suite 202
Posted: August 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a college student in Chicago ready to kick-start your marketing career? Or, do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a growing online marketing company? If the answer to either question is YES, then OneIMS wants to talk with you!
OneIMS is an online marketing company (co-founders of Clickx, a marketing platform) located in the greater Chicago area of Skokie. We will teach you all you need to know about PR and online marketing, from the ground up. All we ask is that you bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn Internet marketing!
You will learn hands-on real world marketing tactics such as blogging, PR outreach, content marketing and SEO. You will be developing engaging content, social media strategies and videos for our clients.
Create meaningful content and see the impact of your work in real time and further your experience in the professional marketing world.
What you’ll get out of interning with us:
• Meaningful, career-specific experiences
• Experience with managing your own projects and fulfilling deadlines
• Opportunity to curate and publish relevant content for OneIMS and our client’s portfolio
• Exposure to programs like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
• Hands-on insight into the online marketing industry
• Exposure to professionals in multiple divisions and areas of expertise
• Hands-on training and work with sales, marketing and support
• A great skill set and background to benefit your career future
• Flexible hours and potential ability to work some hours from home (once comfortable/trained)
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll be Expected to Do:
• Identify topics and create content for a variety of channels such as blogs, ebooks, landing pages, slideshare, infographics
• PR related activities such writing press releases and other marketing materials (announcements, blog posts)
• Write engaging content, excelling in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Researching client industries and communications trends
• Stay up date with new and emerging trends
• Current enrollment in 4 year college or university;
• Working towards a bachelors degree in public relations, journalism, marketing or related field;
• Professional appearance and demeanor; and
• Strong customer focus and a team player;
• Possess good time management skills;
• Excellent research and communication skills
• Superb writing skills
• Creative presentation abilities