*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Content Marketing InternBookmark This
283 Margarita Ave
Palo Alto, CA
Posted: July 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPredii is a Silicon Valley startup in exciting Big data space! We help mid-to-large size enterprises solve complex data problems using our Predii Platform. We are looking for a marketing intern to join our small distributed team and who can grow into taking more responsibilities as we grow. Our teams are distributed between India, Belgium and Silicon Valley.
More About Predii:
At Predii™, using our Predii Repair Intelligence™ data platform, we enable OEMs (Automotive, Food Equipment, etc), Maintenance and Servicing organizations deploy intelligent servicing applications. One of the several use cases that Predii empowers is in Automotive space. Predii provides insights and intelligence about why vehicles fail, predicting failure and help technician fix equipment (cars, machinery) with the help of Repair Intelligence.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are as passionate about data and artificial intelligence, we’d like to hear from you. We are a small, scrappy typical Silicon Valley company that’s accelerating quickly. We are looking for super passionate content creator to support our inbound marketing efforts.
This position is responsible for managing, creating, publishing, and disseminating expert content marketing designed to position Predii™ as a thought leader. You will serve as lead creator, contributor, and manager of marketing content including blogs, article bylines, infographics, white papers, and customer spotlight content.
All current employees are 100% engineers and this role will involve taking up other miscellaneous tasks as part of the job.
Requirements• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Graphics design
• Digital marketing or content marketing experience, preferably in B2B, with experience writing and creating content
• Preferred 2-3 years of experience in B2B, Enterprise Software, writing for B2B audience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (with strong writing skills) or English, journalism or communications field (with technology writing experience)
• Detail-oriented and deadline-focused self-starter and team player
• Strong work ethic, proactive approach, and a can-do/will-do attitude
• Results-driven and holds high standards for quality
• Customer-focused and obsessed with understanding the target audience
• Good feel for trends, and ability to turn ideas into compelling stories and copy
• Portfolio of writing samples for a range of content types: blog posts, infographics, video scripts, articles, etc.
SkillsRequired - Good communication skills, Analytical Writing, Blog Marketing, Research Analysis
Preferred - Software, Big Data