Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Content Marketing Intern - Spring 2017Bookmark This
39 US 46 East, Unit 801
Pine Brook, NJ
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A full-service advertising agency located in Northern New Jersey with expertise in advertising, branding, and all things digital. We believe in building relationships with our clients. We form excellent work for our clients in healthcare, real estate, food and beverage and consumer goods industries. Our clients count on us for commitment, excellence, hard work and results.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Today's Business is looking for a bright and hardworking student or recent grad to join our team as a content marketing intern with a heavy emphasis on digital media. We are looking for a creative person with a strong writing background and great attention to detail who is interested in learning more about content marketing and is willing to keep up with the ever-changing best practices in the digital world. In addition to supporting our blogging and content marketing efforts, you will manage multiple social media channels, be responsible for daily posting and interaction, and develop new opportunities for growing Today's Business client's digital presence.
Responsibilities• Record and measure social outreach metrics
• Develop and research original topics to support the creation of blog posts, offsite and onsite content
• Weekly contributor to the Today's Business client's blogs
• Cultivate online relationships with participants, media, beneficiaries, partners and sponsors
• Coordinate SEO efforts
• Assisting with developing content for the web (including website content, e-mail, blog posts and video/social media)
• Assist copywriting team and creative director with research and planning projects
Requirements• Passionate about helping others and creating value for prospects and customers
• Self-directed & passionate about devising new ideas, experimenting, iterating and making data-driven decisions
• Highly curious & quick learner
• Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
• Strong research and investigation skills
• Persuasive & excellent writing skills
• Journalism, Communications or Marketing majors preferred
SkillsRequired - Writing
Preferred - Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting