Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing & Events InternWomen's Fund of RI
Marketing InternISPEN GROUP
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Content Marketing + Outreach Apprentice (a.k.a. "Kahuna of Relaxation")Bookmark This
Yellow Leaf Hammocks
2636 Gough St
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYellow Leaf Hammocks is a bootstrapped young social enterprise dedicated to creating artisan jobs + ending poverty through the sale of "insanely comfy" hammocks. We are seeking rockstars, samurais + trailblazers to join our team for Spring / Summer, 2016. Apprentices will have the opportunity to work closely with the leaders of a "Best for the World" B Corp and have a deep + lasting impact on our mission + growth. (Applications accepted on a rolling basis)
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT: http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/
Here's an overview of the Content Marketing + Outreach Apprentice role:
• Contributing to the Yellow Leaf “Backyard” Blog + Editorial Calendar
• Ongoing content creation to communicate + spread the brand/impact story
• Orchestrating weekly promotions and daily social media postings
• Driving media pitches + blogger relationships.
• Media monitoring and organizing/highlighting media coverage.
• Writing SEO Content for website + following e-commerce best practices
• Launching + growing Ambassador program (Building relationships with fans + influencers)
• Working with our Hammock Concierge to support “Hammocker of the Week” program.
• Shared responsibility (with Community Apprentice) for social media conversations.
• Writing copy for campaigns, sales support, etc.
• MUST LOVE HAMMOCKS (OBVIOUSLY)
• Self-Direction + Ability to Prioritize
• Excellent Creative/Social Writing Skills
• Full of fun ideas + the ability to execute on a deadline.
• Strong Ability to Organize + Present Information on the Page
• Existing presence + familiarity with breadth of social media networks a huge benefit.
Adobe Creative Suite or similar graphic design HIGHLY preferred, Video Editing a Huge Plus, Familiarity with MS Office Suite (Especially Excel), Google Drive, Keynote.
For more information + to apply, visit http://hammock-apprentice.strikingly.com/