- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Content marketing social media Intern, Recruiting Industry - San Francisco
SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Content marketing social media Intern, Recruiting Industry - San FranciscoBookmark This
HealthCare Recruiters International
220 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: January 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHealthCare Recruiters International is seeking a content marketing intern in the spring and summer terms of 2015 for their corporate headquarters in San Francisco’s Financial District. Local applicants only, please.
This position will support marketing efforts to grow HCRI’s business through quality content generation and digital, social and internet channel distribution.
· Part Time
· 10-16 hours per week
· 2-3 days a week
What You’ll Learn
You will be at the center of the provider-side healthcare business world. The content we provide is visible to all our clients (ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies), as well as thousands of other key opinion leaders and industry executives nationwide and internationally. We will coach you through content writing and storyboarding, as well as campaign formation. If this sounds up your alley, please, read on!
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
· Must be currently enrolled in an accredited four year college or university as a full-time undergraduate student entering junior or senior year
· Most majors considered. Business, marketing, economics, health economics and health science majors preferred.
· GPA of 3.0 or higher. Must be in good academic standing at their college or university
· 1 year of workforce experience (can be previous internship); any previous corporate business experience is a plus. Previous content management experience a huge plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Prior experience with WordPress a big plus.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication, and report development
· Strong attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent web and database searching skills
· Self-starter and quick learner who can work independently, yet follow direction
· Team player
· Comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility and easily adaptable to change
· Understanding of business research principles and reporting a plus
· Understanding of the healthcare industry is a plus but not essential
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B, Content Creation, Branded Content Development, Content Delivery, Corporate Social Media, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Communications, Social Media Development
Preferred - Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Google Analytics, Statistical Analysis, Access Database, Computer Graphics Design, HTML 5, CSS3