Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing + Social Media + Special Events InternshipLansdowne Street
Marketing Internship at Fortune 500Aflac
Paid Sales Management InternshipAflac
Content Marketing / Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Posted: April 27 2015
Company Location: Cold Spring, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnionPixel is a successful digital agency based in the New York City area. We've been serving the publishing industry for over 5 years.
This is internship is a great opportunity to be hone your research, writing and social media skills while learning how to grow a consulting practice. Our firm is developing an online course that will train consultants and solo entrepreneurs how to automate their sales process to quickly grow their business.
You will be writing blog posts and related Tweets and Linkedin posts that will be the foundation of our content marketing strategy to start building traffic to our site. This is extremely valuable experience to have in today's business, marketing and publishing worlds.
We want to launch our blog with ten 500 - 600 word high quality blog posts to be published over the next five weeks (2 articles per week). Accompanying each article should be 5 related tweets (140 characters) and 1 Linkedin post with quotes, stats or trends mentioned in the article. To help you get going we have created 10 blog article concepts that we think will resonate with the audience and will jumpstart your research and writing efforts.
This will be an ongoing internship with possibility of payment at some point in the future. After the initial content development we will need 1 - 2 posts per week. We will work with you on the post ideas but we expect you to help generate blog post ideas based on the research you’ll be doing. The goal is high quality, engaging posts that discuss a concept, strategy, tactic, or stat related to consulting and sales.
Responsibilities• Research new topics for blog articles related to consulting, sales and marketing small one-person firms.
• Help cross-post blog excerpts to sites such as Medium.com.
• 2 articles per week with related Tweets and Linedin posts.
• Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program.
• Working towards a B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Management, English, Journalism, Liberal Arts, or Communications.
• Demonstrate mastery of accepted standards for grammar, punctuation, usage, style, and terminology.
• Demonstrate understanding of accepted standards for technical writing in the areas of information organization, conciseness, consistency, technical accuracy, and clarity.
• Must have excellent writing skills, be detail-oriented, and multi-task to meet shifting priorities.
• Strong communication, organization, and teamwork.
• Enthusiasm and flexibility.
• Strong knowledge with all social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and especially LinkedIn.
• Familiarity with social media posting tools (i.e. Hootsuite) and marketing automation tools.
• Some experience with graphic design is a plus for basic image creation and editing.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback