Tech Startup Marketing InternshipCarBlip
Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy InternBookmark This
Posted: June 25 2017
Company Location: Peoria, AZ
Application Deadline: July 25, 2017
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 08/14/17 — ?
DescriptionNow seeking passionate, hard-working, digitally savvy fall interns. Positions are part-time ~5-10 hours per week.
Responsibilities include: developing a content marketing strategy for a national teen dating abuse prevention charity based in Phoenix, Arizona. Projects include a monthly newsletter, storytelling, daily social media engagement via Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Linkedin, Instagram and Vine, blogging, and general marketing activities.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with program team on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates savvy in communication strategies that continuously engage the online community
-Weekly Blog post on trending stories regarding teen dating abuse and domestic violence related issues
-Must be familiar with social media marketing tools and WordPress website builder
Requirements- Passionate about teen dating abuse/domestic violence/sexual assault prevention
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge (provide 1-3 links to your social media profiles)
- Skilled in writing, presentation, and interpersonal relations
- Performs well in fast-paced, flexible environment that values creativity, equality and social change
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment