Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Digital Marketing Office InternMembership Marketing Partners
Dell Campus Rep at Rochester Institute of TechnologyMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at California State Univeristy-NorthridgeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Rep at Dartmouth CollegeMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - UNLVMosaic North America
Dell Campus Ambassador - North Carolina - CharlotteMosaic North America
Content WriterBookmark This
Golden Gate Power
870 market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: November 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Solar/Green energy start up in San Francisco. We sell, install and finance solar and other green products. Our new intern will help plan and promote marketing campaigns, speak with potential clients and gather information, support our sales staff. Excellent opportunity for full/paid position.
Please visit our web sites: www.GoldenGatePower.com and www3GFinance.com
In your application please note when you are available, dates you will be working (start and end dates).
ResponsibilitiesWrite content for web pages, flyers, brochures and blogs
Requirements- MUST BE Fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education