Marketing and Communications InternThe Joven Institute
Paid - Content Marketing InternshipAdoshi.co
Summer Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Marketing Intern sought for Fall 2017Eight6Zero Marketing
Marketing & Business Intern - Unpaid/Telecommute/Flexible hrsMoney Munchkids
Social Media / Marketing InternPods&Pads
Business Development Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Cool Marketing Internship at British Customs. Start ASAP.Bookmark This
18426 South Broadway
Posted: July 27 2015
We are looking for a digitally savvy intern to join our growing world-class organization! We are looking for someone who is passionate about motorcycles, is resourceful, innovative and forward thinking. Ideally, you're social media savvy, with a knack for developing and creating engaging content. You're interested in learning about brand management, learning about industry leaders and key innovators in the motorcycle world this is a great opportunity. You must be organized, have a 'can do' attitude and be willing to provide support across the team.
You will have a direct impact on our brand- this is a hands-on position where you will be mentored to refine or gain the real world skills required in order to create cutting edge marketing campaigns.
Apply online now here!
ABOUT British Customs:
British Customs is an international lifestyle and motorcycle brand. Established in 2003 we are the largest aftermarket designer, manufacturer and distributor for Triumph motorcycles parts for custom bike builds. We have an extensive dealer network, over 300 strong, in all corners of the globe and a fast pace e-commerce platform for retail customers. But, British Customs is more than a designer and supplier of custom parts. Although we most certainly do that, we also support race teams and series, we help foster up and coming talents in our industry and work tirelessly to promote motorcycle culture by being a very part of it in everything that we do.
If motorcycles are more than just a hobby; for you, they’re a way of life. You devour industry innovations, lifestyle trends and everything surrounding bikes and their culture then British Customs may just be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for a few good men and women to be a part of our crew and to lend a hand, and become a part of something as fun as it is rewarding. Drop us a line, and let us know why you’re that person.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
British Customs is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices.
• Research prospective new members, monitor and report on trends and key influencers
• Create content and monitor posts on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linked-In & Instagram.
• Previous writing experience is essential for this
• Update Members Only newsletter
• Copy writing and proof reading
• Support all member events including annual summit
• Database entry and digital filing
• Support PTTOW! team, take challenges head on
Requirements• Excellent research skills
• Advanced knowledge of all Mac applications, Gmail, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Great writer with the ability to continuously develop fresh and engaging content
• Advanced knowledge of all social media channels
• Salesforce knowledge a plus
• Photoshop/Illustrator and Wordpress experience a plus
• Passionate about youth media and culture
• Be confident, possess a great attitude and be fun to work with