SEO Social and Online MarketingBiteHeist Inc
Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Copy EditorBookmark This
Park Group Solutions
588 Monroe Turnpike
Posted: November 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPark Group Solutions is seeking highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented
individuals to join our team to assist with Copy Editing and Proofreading. The
ideal candidate(s) will have proven writing and editing abilities. This internship is
an unpaid position. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical
thinking skills and will gain extensive editing experience.
ResponsibilitiesProofreads all text and corrects spelling, usage and grammatical errors.
• Edits and/or rewrites copy as requested by agency staff, clients
• Reviews all print, web content, etc. for accuracy of description, names,
dates, locations and events.
• Writes and proofreads all clients blogs
• Assists in writing proposals, marketing plans, publicity, etc.. as requested.
RequirementsThe copy editor intern is required to correct spelling, typographical and
grammatical errors, confirm style consistency, check facts, verify hyperlinks and
undertake significant rewriting were requested to do so. The copy editor intern
will also review sequential proofs and verify all previous corrections were made
and are correct.
• Ability to multitask when handling several projects; prioritize to meet
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to
detail and problem solving skills
• - Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and
• Skilled copy editing and English writing
• Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
• 2-3 samples of your writing
• Applicant must have reliable transportation to/from Park Group Solutions office located in Monroe, CT. This position is on-site and does not allow for off-site remote access.
• Out-of-state applicants need not apply. Applicant must reside in Connecticut.
SkillsRequired - Copy Editing, English Composition
Preferred - Adobe Design Programs, Adobe Acrobat