(((*(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) * ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Intern at Vertoe (India - Remote internship)Vertoe
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Communications InternClean Production Action
Travel Management and Luxury LeisureTravgroup.com
Marketing Assistant Needed!Momentum Marketing
Business Development InternMadeClose
Marketing/Advertising/Communications and Special EventsHinsdale Humane Society
Copy writer - Freelance / StudentBookmark This
My Tummy USA
Posted: February 06 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for:
Student Freelance writer, Website content writer, Blogger
• Excellent English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
• Strong research skills
• An understanding of SEO
• An understanding of Internet marketing
• An understanding of Internet writing styles
• The ability to write informative articles that provide value.
Be apart of a fast growing European based maternity clothing company in the United States.
Great opportunity for students.
If you are interested, please send your Resume to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesWrite a nuber of articles on a monthly basis related to: company presentations, product presentations and post them on various websites. Also linking to our sites
Write articles for our website and our social sites. With links to resource materials, if any.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
The work is related to the following sites:
We are also searching for students in other countries:
Requirements- Native English Speaker
- Experience in social media, fashion blogs, digital marketing will be a plus
- Pursuing Degree in Marketing or related areas will be a plus
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.