Account ManagerAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
SALES AND MARKETING INTERN NEEDED FOR SPORTS PROFESSIONALZaydon Enterprises Management LLC
Marketing & Web Development InternElissa's Solutions
Public Relations SpecialistThe Keys Productions
Marketing/Business Intern for a cutting-edge crowdfunding startupJoin a Mission.org
Business Development / Sales InternFinancial Industry Association
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Entry Level Sales & Marketing Paid Internships -- Start Now or for Next SemesterMCO, Inc
Copy WriterBookmark This
46535 Fremont Blvd, Unit A104
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are
ITIWANT was founded in Fremont, CA with the purpose of developing smart products to enhance the quality of life. Our obligation towards all consumers reflects an underlying design philosophy of placing equal importance on conceptualization and actualization.
We are looking for a Copy Editor that is knowledgeable in digital products and wants to learn more about the tech industry. The person will be working with our marketing, e-Commerce and PR team on various writing projects including pitch letters, product reviews, social media updates and writing small articles for various tech blogs and forums. The work is often challenging, varied and exciting. Must be a hard-worker.
Responsibilities• Identify, evaluate and analyze relevant customer and industry research, brand studies, digital trends and user requirements to recommend appropriate digital content solutions
• Implement the digital content strategies for assigned projects
• Ensure the digital content solutions are delivered according to relevant consumer information and consumer behavior.
Requirements• Bachelor's Degree in English, Literature, Marketing, Business or related field. New graduates preferred.
• Social media savvy including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube, WordPress, Reddit, and Google +.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills is required, copy editing and blogging experience with digital forums and blogs strongly preferred.
• Technology savvy, strong interest in digital products/gadgets/gaming, knowledge of digital forums and blogs
• Mac and PC proficient. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Outlook, and iOS applications.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop.
• Detail oriented and can multitask.
• Passion for technology, especially within the fast paced, energetic startup environment
• Bilingual (Mandarin) is preferred but not required.