Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS PTE LTD
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Copywriter InternBookmark This
12 Welch Ave, Suites 7 & 8
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Copywriter Intern is a full-time or part-time internship position with the responsibility to write compelling advertising copy for use by clients to promote their goods and services in the form of digital or print media, which includes web content planning and writing.
ResponsibilitiesCritical Job Tasks
• Write advertising copy, blogs, press releases, social media content and other related informative, marketing and promotional material
• Write in various tones and voices and for a variety of audiences and mediums
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary and submit copy for approval by supervisor
• Invent themes and write the slogans that appear on flyers, brochures, digital slides and other promotional materials
• Consult with account coordinators to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy
• Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote clients
• Write SEO content for clients that will attract search engine traffic
RequirementsKnowledge & Requirements
• Current student pursing a bachelor's degree or above (Preferred majors in Communications, Public Relations, English or Journalism)
• Knowledge of media communication and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media
• Knowledge and ability to write relevant and intriguing content and copy
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Strict adherence to deadlines
• Superior skills in research, communication, writing and editing