Marketing InternEZC Pak
Social Media Marketing Agency Summer Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Social Media CoordinatorRenew Packaging LLC
PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Cornerstone F.A.R.M. Team - Music & Lifestyle Rep|BostonBookmark This
Posted: June 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCornerstone, a global lifestyle marketing company, currently has positions available for energetic and ambitious individuals looking to gain experience in marketing and promotion. We are recruiting individuals who have strong communication and organizational skills combined with a passion for music, art, fashion, film and technology.
We are an international network of cultural insiders. We are paid to cultivate and nurture long- term personal relationships with the coolest destinations in our respective markets. These influential touch-points include college campuses, record and lifestyle retailers, clubs and hangouts, concerts and festivals, radio stations, local/ regional blogs and newspapers.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, not limited to:
- Setting up in-store promotions for various music artists and brands.
- Production assistant work at events and showcases.
- Grassroots promotions.
- Participating in team conference calls.
- Reporting documentation of all work completed.
Requirements- Knowledge of your market
- Meet deadlines and be responsible
- Be able to communicate the proper information concerning specific projects
- Have access to a digital camera, active email address and mailing address