Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Cornerstone F.A.R.M. Team - Music & Lifestyle Rep|San DiegoBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Posted: June 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCornerstone, a global lifestyle marketing company, currently has positions available for energetic and ambitious individuals looking to gain experience in marketing and promotion. We are recruiting individuals who have strong communication and organizational skills combined with a passion for music, art, fashion, film and technology.
We are an international network of cultural insiders. We are paid to cultivate and nurture long- term personal relationships with the coolest destinations in our respective markets. These influential touch-points include college campuses, record and lifestyle retailers, clubs and hangouts, concerts and festivals, radio stations, local/ regional blogs and newspapers.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, not limited to:
- Setting up in-store promotions for various music artists and brands.
- Production assistant work at events and showcases.
- Grassroots promotions.
- Participating in team conference calls.
- Reporting documentation of all work completed.
Requirements- Knowledge of your market
- Meet deadlines and be responsible
- Be able to communicate the proper information concerning specific projects
- Have access to a digital camera, active email address and mailing address