Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Creative Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: May 26 2016
Company Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDistrict XXI, LLC (DXXI) is in search of an undergraduate student to fill the position of Entertainment Marketing Intern. This position will work directly with the music recording, mixing, and mastering service under the DXXI umbrella.
Located perfectly between Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD, Mixed By Kevin Lee (MBKL) offers recording, mixing, and mastering services to independent artists and labels. For us, it's not only about cranking out a great product. It's about crafting a unique sonic experience and making projects with impact. With MBKL, every customer receives top-notch service whether you're a local independent artist or a major label chart-topper.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide hands-on assistance with the implementation of various creative marketing activities, business development plans, and administrative tasks as assigned. This role requires someone who is engaging, proactive, resourceful, organized, and self-motivated. Candidates should be detail oriented and be able to work well both independently and as part of a driven team.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
- Provide additional administrative support as necessary
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field of study
- Experience with various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Interest in music and entertainment business preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Digital Marketing, Creativity, Twitter, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Instagram, Excellent Customer Service, Administrative Capabilities
Preferred - Entertainment Industry, Music Events