SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Creative Marketing InternshipBookmark This
2901 North Davidson St. Suite 233
Posted: August 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description#thesavageway is a company built upon a foundation of positive change, creative thinking and outside-the-box execution. Focusing on social media, marketing, branding, consulting, Clean Graffiti and Moss Art #thesavageway is attempting to help businesses gain the exposure needed to be a success. We have an exciting internship opportunity to offer the Charlotte market. We prefer students looking to gain experience and school credit but open to recent Marketing/Communication/Business graduates as well.
As part of his/her overall responsibilities, #thesavageway intern will be responsible for the following:
• Implementing Social Media Strategy for a variety of clients.
• Assist in the creation of an online identity, social media content and multi-media presentations for our clients.
• Assist team members in conceiving and producing events including creative themes and disseminating through all promotional channels.
• Help with all efforts to market, promote and advertise our client’s business, new and existing. This includes street team activities.
• Develop creative content (via research, photo shoots, interviews, etc).
• Contribute his/her creative input and ideas in brainstorming sessions in an open and fun team environment. We are not a corporate office and do not operate as one. We want to hear your ideas and questions. Bring it.
• Supporting and contributing to various writing projects, creating copy for press releases, creative web content, market research reports, etc.
• General research and clerical/project based work.
• Must project a professional company image through in-person, email and phone interaction.
• This is not a sales position.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations. No elevator access.
We work in a fast paced industry where attention to detail and understanding of market trends are very important. We offer a great opportunity through hands on learning to gain useful experience in marketing.
• Must be proficient, frequent users of multiple social media outlets included but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and blogging.
• Must provide direct links to all social media portals in your email submission/application.
• Availability to work 2 or 3 days a week (Flexible work schedule)
• Ideally proficient in video production and editing .
• If applicable, please provide a portfolio.
• Organized, able to multi task and complete projects efficiently.
• Ability to communicate professionally.
• Ability to submit work in a timely fashion via the portal that is requested.
• Must have access to a computer (laptop preferred) because you will be required to bring it to work everyday.
• Personable, fun and upbeat character a must! A positive attitude goes a long way. Attention to detail. An over communicator.
• Must be willing to have a dance off at any given notice.
SkillsRequired - Positive Attitude, Creative Branding, Graphic Design, Social Media
Preferred - Graphic Design, Creative, Attention To Detail, Communicator