Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Marketing and Advertising InternshipThe Dance Connection
Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
Creative Agency Internship - Workspace DigitalBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur new digital and creative marketing agency is looking for a talented and driven individual to join our team. Learn about our agency at http://www.workspace.digital or watch our video at https://youtu.be/gQS4CSYMXz4
• Hours and dates are flexible
• Work remotely (ability to work out of Chicago, IL or Roselle, IL offices as well)
• Gain real world experience working on house (www.workspace.digital, www.bos.com, www.affordableoffice.com, www.4fbi.com) and customer brands.
• Possibility of being hired in future
• On the job training by veteran digital marketers
• Showcase your work on your own digital reel or portfolio
• Recommendation and References for future jobs/interviews
• Option to earn college credit for your work.
• Ready to start immediately
This internship is unpaid. We will work with your university so that you can receive collage credit for your work.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities are customized to your skills and interest areas. Some examples include:
• Managing company and customer social media accounts
• Identifying and engaging with industry influencers
• Exploring innovative ways to promote multiple brands
• Event planning and support
• Producing and utilizing promotional materials
• Creating and Deploying content across entire digital ecosystems (email, websites, social, etc.)
• Brand identity and building
• Collecting and promoting customer testimonials and case studies
Requirements• Must have or be working towards a college degree (preferrably marketing, communications, design, or some form of creative field)
• Have a computer with access to Adobe creative suite.
• Be familiar with social media sites - facebook twitter, linkedIN
• Positive, Quick learner, Team player, Passionate and Results-oriented.
Send resume (and samples of your work if possible) to George Pfeiffer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Web Design