Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Creative Agency Internship - Workspace DigitalBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Roselle, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur new digital and creative marketing agency is looking for a talented and driven individual to join our team. Learn about our agency at http://www.workspace.digital or watch our video at https://youtu.be/gQS4CSYMXz4
• Hours and dates are flexible
• Work remotely (ability to work out of Chicago, IL or Roselle, IL offices as well)
• Gain real world experience working on house (www.workspace.digital, www.bos.com, www.affordableoffice.com, www.4fbi.com) and customer brands.
• Possibility of being hired in future
• On the job training by veteran digital marketers
• Showcase your work on your own digital reel or portfolio
• Recommendation and References for future jobs/interviews
• Option to earn college credit for your work.
• Ready to start immediately
This internship is unpaid. We will work with your university so that you can receive collage credit for your work.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities are customized to your skills and interest areas. Some examples include:
• Managing company and customer social media accounts
• Identifying and engaging with industry influencers
• Exploring innovative ways to promote multiple brands
• Event planning and support
• Producing and utilizing promotional materials
• Creating and Deploying content across entire digital ecosystems (email, websites, social, etc.)
• Brand identity and building
• Collecting and promoting customer testimonials and case studies
Requirements• Must have or be working towards a college degree (preferrably marketing, communications, design, or some form of creative field)
• Have a computer with access to Adobe creative suite.
• Be familiar with social media sites - facebook twitter, linkedIN
• Positive, Quick learner, Team player, Passionate and Results-oriented.
Send resume (and samples of your work if possible) to George Pfeiffer (email@example.com)
SkillsRequired - Adobe Creative Suite
Preferred - Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Web Design, Content Marketing, Social Media Management