Social Media & Community Management InternModelsMT
Business Development / Sales InternModelsMT
Marketing Intern at EDM BangersEDM Bangers
Marketing Intern (San Franscisco)Hung Phat USA
Spring Marketing/PR InternUrbanEdge Publishing
Join a New Fashion Brand When It StartsLumi America inc.
New Mobile App AmbassadorKamcord
Social Media/Marketing InternWhirlWind Creative
Crew Member - Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: February 01 2016
Company Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently inviting applications for internship for our Digital Marketing and SEO requirements and are ONLY accepting applications from Interns who have at least 6 months of previous internship experience in similar domain.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Optimization of the website for SEO purposes
2. Social Media Marketing of the services and website as a whole
3. Blog writing & posting for promotional purposes
4. Knowledge of PPC - Google Ad words. Candidate must have experience on On page & Off page optimization according to latest Google updates
5. Community Management
6. Email Marketing
Candidate Profile :
1. The Candidate must have experience in link building process, key word analysis and generation, internet marketing and site optimization techniques (preferably google)and competitive analysis
2. Should be able to handle a) Link Building c) Directory Submissions d) Article Submission, Blog commenting and forum posting e) Social media optimization
3. Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO and should be comfortable meeting client deadlines.
4. Good knowledge of HTML, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools.
5. Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a team member
6. Good English Communication skills, both oral and written. Should have Good Knowledge on Google penguin and Panda updates.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Community Development, SEO, Social Media Blogging, Social Media Management
Preferred - Marketing Automation, Sales & Marketing Functions