Influencer campaign coordinator internStargazer
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Marketing and Communications InternMTA Visions LLC (Government and Corporate Relations Firm)
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
College Interiors/Furniture Marketing Representative/Brand AmbassadorMuzo
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Art Marketing - earn credit, earn $'s, prepare 4ur careerWonderWorks Photography
Visual Communications Internship at SB MarketingSB Marketing LLC
Customer Relations RepresentativeBookmark This
Peak Enterprises Corp
3295 River Exchange Dr. Suite 550
Posted: March 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur firm delivers innovative solutions for customer service management through personal engagement, intuitive interactions and fostering an environment where the customers truly do come first. Our customer service teams are dedicated to treating each consumer with individual attention and focus in order to consistently improve the overall customer experience and service satisfaction. We are seeking a new addition to our team who is focused on delivering quality care to our valued customers.
Summary of the Position: The Customer Relations Representative will be based in our Norcross office. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth.
Primary Duties of the Customer Relations Representative:
• Process all customer inquiries regarding product availability and service area, product description and application, account status and order tracking.
• Facilitate new account setup, price point adjustments, product information and literature, and basic questions.
• Process all orders and establish credits as necessary.
• Develop and analyze reporting procedures for customers and basic protocol.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication skills in multiple avenues (written and verbal)
• Ability to assume leadership responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated organizational skills, work planning and forward thinking
• Ability to adapt, accept, and promote changes while contributing to a team centric environment
• Ability to follow and promote company policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years customer service with demonstrated leadership responsibilities
• Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and evenings on occasion