2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Business Development - Client Experience InternGPME Group
Marketing and Communications InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing internshipPuig NA
Customer Service - Full Time - Team Leaders-Las CrucesBookmark This
221 N. Main
Las Cruces, NM
Posted: November 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGREY Marketing is in the process of growing our client base and we need performers who have amazing leadership skills. Our clients like dynamic personalities that can run a team, make great connections and drive results. We provide training in professional representation and mentorship in each division we have within our company.
- Unlimited growth earning potential
- Bonus recognition
- Networking opportunities
- Full training and support
- Positive work environment
- Great advancement opportunities
We provide training and coaching for all individuals and develop a personal tracking system to measure skill and growth. Our company invests in team members and acknowledge high performing professionals who are driven to gain more opportunity and compensation.
To Apply: Visit out website www.greymarketinginc.com
RequirementsWhat we are looking for in a team leader:
- No experience needed because we give you all the skills! We want to work with knowledge hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business
- You must love mentoring people, as this job requires you to be a coach constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with clients and team members.
- Investing in building team members and their performance
- High interest in sports and entertainment
- Professional and have a great student mentality