MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Customer Service-Interns and Full time NEEDEDBookmark This
IE Marketing Inc.
6555 Wilson Mills rd, Suite 102
Mayfield Heights, OH
Posted: June 18 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*No experience needed*Looking for interns and Full time employees
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management.
At IE Marketing we are looking for individuals to join our team. Whether you are looking for experience or looking to change careers; IE Marketing provides training, travel opportunities to clientele corporate offices and other partnering offices. IE Marketing believes in Work hard, Play hard-Meaning everyone should be rewarded for hard work. We often gather for cookouts, hiking, fishing, baseball games, board game night, etc. If you are looking for something more than just a job-Start your search here.
Our client is willing to provide the guidance, the tools & the motivation to ensure that each of their employees succeeds in the industry. This firm has a very large client list and develops unique and personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients. This firm manages their clients' advertising and monitors their account activities in order to dramatically increase their sales revenue and brand awareness.
The Customer Service Associate works in an environment that is centered on being a part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. By bringing together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and potential, senior management is able to create progressive promotional event solutions for clients. IE Marketing Inc is looking for a key individual to provide customer service and promotional knowledge to the existing and future client base.
About IE Marketing Inc.,
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, IE Marketing Inc., leads in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands. At IE Marketing Inc. our commitment to teamwork helps them accomplish every goal set.
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, advertising, events, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral.
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
· Comprehensive paid training
· Opportunities for travel
· Numerous advancement opportunities for growth
· Weekly bonus tiers
· Monthly reward contests
· Fun, professional work environment