Marketing Communications InternshipProject C.U.R.E.
Sales and Marketing AssistantHuman Elements Consulting
English/Italian Internet Marketing Social media manager - International life coaching companyYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Internship in CHINA C119 - Editorial(not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C135 - Acquisition Assistant Intern (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C134 - Online Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C118 - Business Developer (not virtual)MTA Network
Customer Service-Oriented Candidates Looking for New Business OpportunityBookmark This
4700 Lincoln Rd NE Suite 110
Posted: September 16 2016
DescriptionSince our inception, Lyceum has become a leader and innovator in the marketing and consulting industry in Albuquerque, NM. With our aggressive expansion goals, we are a leading provider of management and marketing opportunities in the Albuquerque area. Our success is driven by our devotion to creating innovative strategies, while adhering to known fundamentals.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills