Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
Marketing InternMidsun Group
Marketing & Media InternshipLanchid LLC
Social Media InternClassic Tress
Marketing / Social Media InternMixLuv
Marketing internshipSinteg Academy
Marketing InternThe Prime Enterprise Group
Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Dell Campus Ambassador - University of Wisconsin - MilwaukeeBookmark This
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee Campus
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
Dell Campus Brand Ambassador:
Do you major in Marketing/Sales/Communications/Business? Or maybe you love the spotlight? Perhaps you thrive on selling a solution to someone’s need? Do you want a flexible schedule to seamlessly work with your campus life? Then keep reading!
We are looking for students that are excited to take on a paid skill building opportunity between a Fortune 500 technology company and one of the top marketing agencies in North America. You will be a part a unique program in order to drive the Dell brand on your campus.
In this part-time paid position, you will be challenged to use and grow your communication, networking, sales, and marketing skills. You will be required to interact with fellow students to educate them on benefits of Dell, generate buzz, and in turn support the growth of Dell. You will help promote Dell by working with campus technology stores and by attending campus events such as orientations, club events, career fairs, and a variety of social functions. You will be responsible for increasing Dell brand perception and becoming THE campus expert on Dell’s student program. You will spread word of Dell University, as well as build relationships with your campus technology store, students and faculty. In this ever evolving world of technology, these folks will need a person to go to, and that person will be you!
We need students with the thirst to tap into their natural ability to create networks and communicate effectively. People interaction is a MUST, both infield and online (via various social platforms). Building a solid campus network of Dell enthusiasts is the primary goal of this position. If you are a natural influencer, have an ambition for sales & marketing, a passion for social media, and you enjoy technology, then this is the job for you!
The Dell Campus Ambassador position provides:
• Competitive hourly pay rate and incentive opportunities.
• Flexible work schedules (that works around classes and extracurricular activities).
• Chance to build your career profile with an innovative technology & marketing company.
• Opportunity to build key relationships and network with influential people on campus.
• Laptop provided by Dell for demonstrations and events.
• Opportunity to grow within Dell and Mosaic. Interviews can be granted to top performing campus representatives.
ResponsibilitiesDo you have what it takes? We are looking for current college students that:
• Can dedicate an average of 9 - 12 flexible hours per week during the school year, with the possibility of working additional hours throughout the year.
• Live on or near campus all year, including summer months and are involved in academic programs, sports and/or extracurricular activities
• Marketing or Business majors looking for experience with a top tier brand.
• Display a desire to work in sales (with a background in sales preferred)
• Are well-connected to campus groups/organizations (ie. fraternity/sorority, sports teams, student council, student clubs), orientations, and/or dorms, and know how to network among peers.
• Be able to create promote Dell to K-12 schools that have technology needs.
• Have hands-on understanding of social media that must include Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. (In addition, Pinterest is preferred, but not required)
• Show an interest in networking and creatively be an ambassador of Dell to various organizations on campus.
• Enjoy the freedom of being creative and coming up with buzz worthy concepts and strategies to help promote the Dell brand through on campus activities and social media.
• Are interested in gaining work experience with a leading global company (Internship Opportunities May Be Available Depending On Your School’s Guidelines).
• Can work around campus (approximately 80% of your time) and online/at home (approximately 20% of your time).
• Enjoy working in a competitive environment
• Possess strong speaking skills in front of a crowd or classroom settings.
• Have an interest in technology, sales, and marketing.
• Have access to daily e-mail, internet and camera phone.