PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireCobalt Executives, Inc.
Marketing AssistantThrive Events, Inc.
SEO Marketing & Social Media GuruEtching-It.com
Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Summer Internship - Marketing & Sales Consulting (PAID)Clear Vision Communications, Inc.
Dell Campus Representative- University of UtahBookmark This
201 Presidents CirCLE
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently looking for the University of Utah student who might be interested in a paid Dell internship opportunity! As a Dell Campus Ambassador you will be the face of a globally recognized industry leader on campus. It is competitively compensated and we provide you with a new Dell laptop to use for the duration of the program. The position will begin ASAP and go through December of this year.
The Dell Campus Ambassador position provides:
· Competitive hourly pay rate plus incentive opportunities and contests.
· Flexible work schedules (that works around classes and extracurricular activities).
· Average of 8-10 hours a week during the semester
· Chance to build your career profile with an innovative technology & marketing company.
· Opportunity to build key relationships and network with influential people on campus.
· Laptop provided by Dell for demonstrations and events.
· Opportunity to grow within Dell and Mosaic. Interviews can be granted to top performing campus representatives.
I have included the link to apply for this position if would like to be considered for the job. If interested, you can also send me a personal email to Zury. Arroyo@Mosaic.com with your resume. If you are no longer a student at the university, please feel free to pass this information on to any current students that you may know. Thanks!
Apply here: http://mosaic.taleo.net/careersection/10208/jobdetail.ftl?job=0001x12211547