social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Dell Campus Representative- University of UtahBookmark This
201 Presidents CirCLE
Salt Lake City, UT
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are currently looking for the University of Utah student who might be interested in a paid Dell internship opportunity! As a Dell Campus Ambassador you will be the face of a globally recognized industry leader on campus. It is competitively compensated and we provide you with a new Dell laptop to use for the duration of the program. The position will begin ASAP and go through December of this year.
The Dell Campus Ambassador position provides:
· Competitive hourly pay rate plus incentive opportunities and contests.
· Flexible work schedules (that works around classes and extracurricular activities).
· Average of 8-10 hours a week during the semester
· Chance to build your career profile with an innovative technology & marketing company.
· Opportunity to build key relationships and network with influential people on campus.
· Laptop provided by Dell for demonstrations and events.
· Opportunity to grow within Dell and Mosaic. Interviews can be granted to top performing campus representatives.
I have included the link to apply for this position if would like to be considered for the job. If interested, you can also send me a personal email to Zury. Arroyo@Mosaic.com with your resume. If you are no longer a student at the university, please feel free to pass this information on to any current students that you may know. Thanks!
Apply here: http://mosaic.taleo.net/careersection/10208/jobdetail.ftl?job=0001x12211547