Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Dell Campus Representative-University of KentuckyBookmark This
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMosaic, a leading experiential marketing firm, is currently seeking energetic Campus Ambassadors to represent Dell at the University of Kentucky! The main purpose of the role is to Increase sales and improve brand awareness of Dell’s brand and products which include: Distributing student discounts, locating, planning, and executing product demos at events, educating students and faculty on Dell and the newest products, signing consumers up for contests and opt ins, working with campus partners, managing local social media messaging, and aligning with existing promotions with Dell. Overall, ensuring an increase in the sale of Dell products on your campus over Last Year’s sales.
• $11 per hour
– Opportunities for raises throughout the year
• Monthly incentive contests
– Can win up to $1000/month
• Possibility to keep computer by reaching goals and working throughout the year
Responsibilities· Be challenged to use and grow your communication, networking, sales and marketing skills
· Be required to interact with fellow students to educate them on benefits of Dell, generate buzz, and in turn support the growth of Dell
· Help promote Dell by working with campus technology stores and by attending campus events such as orientations, club events, career fairs, and a variety of social functions
· Be responsible for increasing Dell brand perception and becoming THE campus expert on Dell’s student program
· Spread word of Dell University, as well as build relationships with your campus technology store, students and faculty
RequirementsReps must have engaging personalities and enjoy meeting new people. Building a solid campus network of Dell followers is a primary goal of this position. Reps must be ready to learn and retain knowledge of Dell’s most current products. Reps are born influencers, have a drive for sales, a passion for social media, and enjoy learning about/teaching about technology!
**MUST BE A CURRENT UK STUDENT!!!**