SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
DePasquale CompaniesBookmark This
Fair Lawn, NJ
Posted: March 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a company of Lifestyle Beauty Collections, seeking interns for our Sales/Marketing and Creative/PR departments.
We’re looking for a smart, high-energy creative, dependable, and independent workers to be a part of our team. You must be able to think and work collaboratively, as well as independently. This is an unpaid internship position and you must be eligible for college internship credits.
• Assist will general office duties
• Perform account related research via the Internet
• Manage and assist in creating interesting Social Media Content
• Produce press release/media/blasts/press kits
• Assist in the creative process of new products and marketing pieces
• Administrative Duties
The Successful Applicant will demonstrate all of the following:
• Love fashion, beauty, wellness and social media.
• Very strong internet research skills, with the ability to navigate and assess a host of info from the information super highway
• Proficient in MS Office, PowerPoint/ Prezi, and Excel as well as all social media platforms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A very strong work ethic, with a proven history of working passionately to achieve goals