INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Lafayette College - PennsylvaniaU-Haul International
Blogging/ Marketing/ SEO internCareerminds
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Lead Verification SpecialistThe Factory Interactive
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Digital and Social Media Specialist InternBookmark This
Core + Craft
PO Box 1612
Posted: August 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDigital and Social Media Specialist, Intern-to-Hire
Posted on July 26, 2015
Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value all of your skills? Do you wish you had more creative freedom? Are you looking for an opportunity to help build a savvy digital marketing agency with your digital and social skills? Core + Craft, a digital marketing agency, is currently looking to build our expertise in search engine marketing, social media, mobile, local marketing & behavioral marketing.
We are seeking a part-time digital and social media intern. This candidate will be instrumental in cultivating and growing our accounts and clientele base for Core + Craft and for our clients. This person will help create and execute digital marketing strategies to funnel leads into CRM systems. In addition to interfacing with the Core + Craft team, this candidate will work directly with the marketing and communications director from concept to completion of programs. Skill sets should include project management, organization, communication, thought leadership and expertise in digital and social management software. Strengths should demonstrate a dedication to excellence and a passion for execution.
The ideal candidate will have experience using content and digital tools within various projects. A plus is experience with CRM systems. This role will allow the candidate an opportunity to showcase a complex and diverse project within their portfolio. We want a candidate who is ready to branch out and use their creative freedom on day one of their journey with us.
● This is an internship-to-hire opportunity. Please note, this internship is unpaid
● Pending performance, option to transition to a paid position after 6 months may be offered
● We are willing to help you apply your internship towards college credit
● Intern must be ready to start working on projects independently on day one.
● Title is negotiable
● Flexible hours
● Work from home
● Intern must have access to personal computer, Google Hangouts and camera for virtual meetings, reliable internet and necessary programs
● Occasional team meetings are held in Addison/Carrollton area of the metroplex. If approved, you may virtually remote in for team meetings
● We are not able to provide employee sponsorship at this time or in the near future
About Core + Craft
As a start up formally formed in 2015, we help businesses and not-for-profits coordinate digital marketing initiatives to communicate succinct messages. With lead management and marketing automation we help our clients to speak with consistency, on time and on topic to your audience. Focused on brand equity, our designers and writers are committed to clearly communicating brand promise. For more on all we offer, http://www.coreandcraft.com/about-us
ResponsibilitiesKey Duties and Responsibilities
● Monitor dialogue across social media channels and respond as a trusted ‘voice’ for the brand
● Develop and manage a content strategy and calendar across all digital platforms consistent with organization brand, voice and personality, including but not limited to: Manage content on organization and affiliate web pages, intranet development, and social media initiatives
● Work with graphics intern to produce photos, graphics and videos to be used for a variety of purposes and vehicles. Maintain familiarity with image and video production, editing and implementation across multiple platforms.
● Work with content intern to develop content for a variety of digital and print vehicles.
● Identify and partner with active and relevant bloggers/influencers
● Coordinate and consistently evaluate and report data and analytics
● Provide general administrative support to the team: scheduling meetings, meeting preparations and arrangements, phone calls, etc.
● Stay current on social media trends, identify new opportunities, and constantly bring new ideas
● Be ready to spearhead project and work independently from day one
● Be able to commit 15 hours per week for a minimum 6 months or 2 semester terms
● 3+ years experience in web development and interface design (you may include enhanced school work)
● Deep experience in social media strategy across all platforms and communications channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Foursquare
● Experience collecting and acting on data analytics
● Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about developing new business
● Demonstrated interest in leading and executing lead generation programs of all sizes, preferably integrated programs that utilize multiple channels
● Must be able to work with minimal supervision
● Strong attention to detail
To apply, please go to our website at www.coreandcraft.com and fill out our application which is located under the Career page.