Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
DIGITAL CONTENT DEVELOPER INTERNBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue
Posted: February 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
• Writes copy of blog entries that transition well to social media platforms.
• Edits and proof read guest blog entries to fit to our format and brand.
• Measures and tracks the effectiveness of topics based on viewership and comments, and engages with commenters.
NEWSLETTERS AND EMAIL OUTREACH
• Delivers error-free digital IBA’s Monthly newsletters and email outreach initiatives
• Curates relevant content to reach the audience most likely to read and benefit from us.
• Monitors, listens and responds to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
• Monitors trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels and strategy.
• Analyzes reports and translates data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns along with the Marketing Manager.
• Showcases live Program Teams events and activities.
• Writes compelling copy for various print communications.
Requirements• Experience writing and editing content for Web, Social Media and Marketing
• At least 2 years of experience as a Digital Content Developer
• •Basic search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge is a must
• •In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how each platform can be used
• Knowledge of the Wordpress environment is a plus
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team
• Bilingual Spanish/English written and oral preferred.
• Excellent writing skills