Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternProspect Row
Integrated Marketing Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]IM Boston
DIGITAL CONTENT DEVELOPER INTERNBookmark This
405 Shawmut Avenue
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 1968, IBA - Inquilinos Boricuas en Acción empowers individuals through education, workforce development, and arts programs and creates vibrant affordable housing communities.
• Writes copy of blog entries that transition well to social media platforms.
• Edits and proof read guest blog entries to fit to our format and brand.
• Measures and tracks the effectiveness of topics based on viewership and comments, and engages with commenters.
NEWSLETTERS AND EMAIL OUTREACH
• Delivers error-free digital IBA’s Monthly newsletters and email outreach initiatives
• Curates relevant content to reach the audience most likely to read and benefit from us.
• Monitors, listens and responds to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads.
• Monitors trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels and strategy.
• Analyzes reports and translates data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns along with the Marketing Manager.
• Showcases live Program Teams events and activities.
• Writes compelling copy for various print communications.
Requirements• Experience writing and editing content for Web, Social Media and Marketing
• At least 2 years of experience as a Digital Content Developer
• •Basic search engine optimization (SEO) knowledge is a must
• •In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and how each platform can be used
• Knowledge of the Wordpress environment is a plus
• Energy and enthusiasm.
• A flexible approach to work.
• Ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to use your initiative and work in a team
• Bilingual Spanish/English written and oral preferred.
• Excellent writing skills