Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
228 S Wabash Street, Suite 350
Posted: August 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Boxless Media is a full service digital marketing firm specializing in social media strategy/management, digital advertising, web development and search engine optimization. We are currently looking to fill the digital content intern position to start in June 2015. This position is an unpaid position, but is eligible for course credit with your University's approval.
“Our internship program has been designed to give our interns real, hands-on experience. Our interns become a very important part of our team and make us a stronger organization. For that reason, they receive priority in the hiring process.” – Jason Baumann, Founder
“I loved interning at Boxless Media! From day one I felt like a was part of the team; I was consistently challenged and invited to add my skills and input on a variety of projects. I felt like my work mattered and that my contributions really made a difference in our clients' campaigns. What really sold me on Boxless is that it's a quickly growing, innovative company with people who are experts in their field. I was absolutely thrilled the day Jason told me that I was being promoted to a paid Digital Strategist at Boxless!” – Carrie Wenzel, Social Media Strategist
Boxless Media is conveniently located in the heart of the loop at 228 S. Wabash, Suite 350 (on Wabash, immediately south of Adams).
The Digital Content Intern (DCI) will be spending 15-20 hours a week assisting the digital strategists at execute social media strategies for our clients. Our clients range from local restaurants to national/international brands. From food and liquor to biomedical companies and local government, we serve a variety of clients with different goals. The DCI will help with content creation, curation, posting and analysis, and will report directly to the Director of Social Media.
• Client Relationship Management
• Knowledge of Social Platforms (FB, TW, LI, G+, PI, IG, EL, and more)
• Digital Content Management systems (CMS) such as WordPress
• Exposure to coding languages (HTML,CSS,PHP,XML,JAVA)
• Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM) HootSuite, TweetDeck, RavenTools
• The Art of Creating Compelling, “Share-worthy” Content
• Basic Photo editing software and tools (Photoshop, Canva, PicMonkey, Pixlr)
• Google & digital marketing analytics
• Writing, drafting and editing copy in addition to publishing and scheduling
• Social Media & Marketing best practices and standards
• Competitive Researching
• Community Management
RequirementsSKILLS & THINGS WE LOOK FOR
• A passion for Reading and Writing
• General knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Graphic design abilities preferred and an attention for detail
• A willingness to learn and passion for education
• Great story-tellers
• Experience with proofreading and editing
• Ability to deal with uncertainty
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently when necessary.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have writing samples or a graphic design portfolio, please feel free to include them as well.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Article Writing, Business Communications
Preferred - Graphic Design