Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Digital Content Writer TraineeBookmark This
Motion Global Limited
North Zhongshan road
Posted: May 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description• Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
• Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
• Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
Founded in 2006, Motion Global is a dynamic and fast growing e-retailer with a specialty in designer eyewear. With operations across Asia, Europe and America, Motion Global has become a global market leader in over 20 countries. With over 140 employees, we retail eyewear from the world’s top luxury designer brands including Gucci, Ray-Ban, Carrera, Dolce & Gabbana and many more. Motion Global has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au
We are seeking a Digital Content Writer Trainee in our Shanghai office. The successful candidate should be a native English speaker and demonstrate a true passion for writing or blogging with an interest in fashion and eyewear. Working within the Marketing department, the Digital Content Writer will work closely with the Social Media team in the creation of online data-driven customer communications across a range of digital marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities• Develop online advertising campaigns in partnership with digital designers and other members of the creative team.
• Create, edit and localise web content, banners, blog, press releases, EDM and social media for 30 different domains.
• Attract potential customers through engaging, informative and inspiring copy.
• Maintain the consistency of the brand across digital channels and all communication
Requirements• Native English speaker
• Perfect grammar and strong writing skills
• True passion in copywriting / content writing
• Basic Photoshop skills is a plus
• Ability to self-prioritise work streams, to perform well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS
• Highly self-motivated and creative
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through our career site: