Social Media & Community Management InternNoBasis LLC.
Paint Nite Marketing & Special Events Interns FairbanksPaint Nite
Paint Nite Marketing & Special Events Interns AnchoragePaint Nite
Paint Nite & Plant Nite Marketing & Special Events Interns - FresnoPaint Nite
Paint Nite Marketing & Special Events Interns HonoluluPaint Nite
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAccess staffing
Digital Graphics InternshipBookmark This
Marketing With Experts
1 Beacon St.
Posted: March 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Marketing With Experts, it is our mission to create relationships with growing businesses to help their customers discover, evaluate, and enjoy their products and services. We focus on branding, web design and development, and inbound marketing. We want to tell our clients’ stories, create compelling and highly functional websites, and help scale a client’s reach and impact through digital marketing.
**Must be taken for credit**
Design JPEGs, PNGs, GIFs, PDFs, and/or video files to provide visual representation for blog posts, ebooks, social media postings, and/or whitepapers.
Work with the Digital Content Supervisor, Editor, and Junior Content Writer to provide graphics to support their posts on http://www.ezanga.com/articles or for guest posts/thought-leadership.
Repurpose visuals into different formats, including but not limited to: Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest images, in-post images, hosted YouTube videos, slide shares, and ebook, whitepaper, or PDF documents.
On-site internship; travel to the office required. eZanga will work within each student’s requirements for hours allotted to receive course credit.
College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in graphic design, film, visual arts, art, or design.
Summer 2016 commitment – approximately 10-12 weeks and 10-15 hours per week – within the confines of your academic schedule.
An interest in graphic design and how it applies to a content marketing team or advertising firm.
- College Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in graphic design, film, visual arts, art, or design.
- Summer 2016 commitment – approximately 10-12 weeks and 10-15 hours per week – within the confines of your academic schedule.
- An interest in graphic design and how it applies to a content marketing team or advertising firm.
- Proficient in graphic design and film software such as iPhoto, the Adobe Suite (Photoshop version 12.1, After Effects version 10.5.0, Encore, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and/or Final Cut Pro version 10.1.1). Outside tools like Canva may also be used but not relied upon. Knowledge in one or more of these applications is an absolute must as it will not be taught or instructed upon during this internship.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to adapt your design to fit a brand’s in-house style.
- Knowledge of how to visually convey a message in an aesthetically pleasing manner.
- A natural curiosity and yearn for learning.
- Experience with blogging and writing for the web.
- Basic HTML skills and an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Interest in branding, email marketing, social media, and inbound marketing.
- You know how to tell a good story.
- A desire to Work Hard, Eat Hard, Play Hard (our motto).
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Blogging, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Graphic Design