Marketing internshipSinteg Academy
Marketing InternThe Prime Enterprise Group
Marketing & Advertising InternBuilders of Hope
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Reno SEO Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)RenoWebDesigner.com
Social & Digital Community Marketing InternBPP University
Online Marketing SpecialistEZMEDX Medical Supply
Paid Marketing Intern-virtualCompany Confidential
Digital marketerBookmark This
Posted: February 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you excited by the opportunity to be part of a great startup?
Interific is a rising platform that allows college students to trend-share and trend-set the entertainment and education web content that speaks about their passions. is looking for interns/partners who are
We are looking for interns/ partners with entrepreneurial mindset, a passion to join a rising start-up and build a business from the ground up!
• Manage Interific’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+ and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Collaborate with our team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm creative growth strategies and explore new ways to engage new social networks to reach our target users.
Requirements• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Some past experience in marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in using social media management software (e.g. Hootsuite).
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and blogging.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Hootsuite, Adobe Creative Suite