Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
*Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Digital marketerBookmark This
Posted: February 03 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you excited by the opportunity to be part of a great startup?
Interific is a rising platform that allows college students to trend-share and trend-set the entertainment and education web content that speaks about their passions. is looking for interns/partners who are
We are looking for interns/ partners with entrepreneurial mindset, a passion to join a rising start-up and build a business from the ground up!
• Manage Interific’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+ and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
• Collaborate with our team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm creative growth strategies and explore new ways to engage new social networks to reach our target users.
Requirements• Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
• Some past experience in marketing preferred.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in using social media management software (e.g. Hootsuite).
• Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite and blogging.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite