Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Graphic Design InternSalesPad, LLC
Digital Marketing InternSalesPad, LLC
Video Production InternSalesPad, LLC
Marketing Communications InternSalesPad, LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANTBookmark This
Technology Management Concepts
4063 Glencoe Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: December 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology Management Concepts (TMC) is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. Our marketing team is mainly focus on producing quality work to enhance our digital communication and online presence; and seeks an intern who can assist and participate in various online campaigns and the long-term marketing strategy.
Technology Management Concepts is a leader in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) world and has been for over 15 years. As software provider for accounting activities, we are facing a very interesting challenge: How to convince an audience with “old fashion working method” to adapt their processes to the modern world? (Cloud software / Automations / Paperless …)
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to embrace the marketing director vision and face our industry challenges. This intern should be prepared to learn fast, work as “own-manager” on specific short-term projects, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of online marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with creation & execution of email marketing campaigns
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Provide support to social media campaigns and strategies
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums
• Assist with Website and Social Media optimization
• Perform analysis of online marketing activities on bi-monthly basis
Requirements• Excellent Writing skills
• Active, involved, and knowledgeable about many forms of social media
• Tech savvy (Willing to learn new software)
• Ability to quickly and succinctly analyze and summarize information
• Must have completed at least 2 year of undergraduate studies
• WordPress knowledge (preferred, but not necessary)
• Knowledge of Online Marketing
Marketing, Business or Communication
Real world experience at a very successful software and consulting firm. Chance to learn new and hone current skills and make an impact for a growing company. The chance to make an impact as you will be reporting to a member of the management team. Those demonstrating high performance will be considered for future employment as entry-level positions become available. Great reference for future employment.