Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Digital Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Rongr Swimwear Co. Ltd
Posted: December 06 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRongr Swimwear Co. Ltd is seeking an Digital Marketing Assistant who has a passion for digital and social media, a strong understanding of how social platforms work, an analytical mind, and enthusiasm for exploring how content and technologies can be used to solve business challenges. We have a diverse selection of part-time and full-time job openings throughout our unique company.
Benefits include medical, dental, life, short and long-term disability, an employee stock option program, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays, paid sick days and paid vacation. You will also have access to an on-site cafeteria, fitness center, credit union, employee assistance program and generous products discounts
Working Environment: Multicultural and fair work environment, with colleagues from various places
Activity: Various seasonal and annual events, including team-building activities
Full-time: 40 hours a week
Part-time: 20~30 hours a week
Salary: Negotiable, Depending on experience
Headquarter: Los Angeles, CA
Rongr Swimwear Co. Ltd is a start-up global B2C eCommerce company founded in 2013 and continuing growing fast. Rongr Swimwear Co. is a performance-driven, results-focused organization. Our warehouse is located in Los Angeles, CA with advanced logistic system. We own a professional team with high qualified members for consumer services etc. We always understand, listen and relate to each of our customers.
Should you find yourself a fit to the above attributes that we are looking for and is confident of taking up this challenge, please email your resume to us with strict confidentiality.
If you need more information, you could also get more details about part of our newest products:
- Definition and ongoing revision of global eCommerce strategy for Emerging Markets
- Lead social media program designed to stimulate traffic, increase brand awareness, and provide meaningful engagement
- Monitor and engage in online conversation
- Plan social media calendar(s)
- New channels development
- Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Updates competitor database
- Publishes pricing schedules by verifying freight rates, charges, and allowances.
- Bachelor degree required. Major in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred
- Strong communication skill
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with team members in the organizations
- Careful , responsible working attitude and logical thinker
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, clear target orientation
- Good understanding of current web technology and ability to identify new trends
- Good command of computer skills able to use office applications well(especially excel, ppt)
- Experience managing social media accounts like blog, twitter, fb
- Multilingual is a plus