Legal Marketing and SalesTalksOnLaw
Communications/Copywriter/Marketing InternshipClever Fox Apparel
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Digital Marketing Assistant (Paid Internship - Fall)Bookmark This
1824 Spring St.
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Studio Brand Collective
We are a full service marketing and branding firm specializing in creative brands. We provide our clients with innovative strategies to grow their brands through marketing, new media, public relations and general brand awareness. Our strategic design expertise spans across many disciplines from brand management, to visual identity, collateral and interactive design. We believe in the perpetual power of good, old-fashioned, hard work. It’s how we’ve managed to collectively build successful brands for the past 10 years.
We have an opening in our Houston, Texas office for a part-time paid Marketing/Public Relations Associate (Intern). We're looking for an individual to be part of a dynamic marketing team as a paid intern with the opportunity to be involved with virtually all aspects of our marketing, communications and branding efforts. In this role, the individual will engage in projects that include event planning, marketing analytics, email marketing, social media engagement, pay-per-click advertising, public relations and brand development.
It is preferred that candidate is graduating this December 2016 or May 2017. For the right candidate, the position will likely transition into a full-time employment position after internship concludes.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be computer and internet savvy
• Have experience with office productivity programs. Experience with spreadsheet programs a plus (MS Excel).
• Be an analytical thinker and have a curious mindset towards consumer behavior
• Will be personally passionate about their work and the areas of marketing, branding and public relations
• Provide assistance to the Account Executive, creating various marketing materials, working on clients’ projects and general administrative duties
• Conduct competitor research and data collection
• Coordinates activities including special events, focus groups and marketing activities.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
RequirementsQualifications should include:
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher) of products required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to provide superior customer service preferred
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Confidence to take initiative, trust your gut and make good marketing decisions, attention to detail
• MUST have experience with social media management, digital media, marketing basics and be highly organized.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT A VIRTUAL position and you must be located in the Houston TX area. You will be required to work out of our Houston office and be present at internal and client meetings. MUST also be currently enrolled in school.