Social Media & Community Management InternHutch
Marketing, Sales, & Advertising PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!Red Belt Solutions
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing InternExpandable Software, Inc.
Social Media/Marketing/Branding InternREAL New York
Online Travel Agency Brand ManagerPink Palapa Enterprises
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeStauner insurance agency inc
Digital Marketing AssociateBookmark This
Instant E-Training, Inc.
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInstant E-Training is an online education company specializing in digital marketing training through our online platform. Founded in 2011, we have experienced great growth and have established ourselves as providers of quality digital marketing education.
We are looking for a driven, passionate Digital Marketing specialist who is ready to hit the ground running. This individual will be responsible for supporting all our online marketing initiatives. This includes social media, email marketing, search marketing, affiliates among others.
A great opportunity if you are inclined to learn from the best and make a difference in the world of digital marketing education.
ResponsibilitiesFew of the “hats” you would be wearing:
• Assist in all online marketing activities of the company
• Keep track of monthly marketing budgets
• Support online training initiatives by way of monthly online events
• Strategize on new online marketing initiatives
• Coordinate changes to website, including content updates
• Provide reporting on website performance using Google Analytics while adding valuable insights and recommendations
• Maintain social content calendar and execute content
• Oversee day-to-day social media customer outreach
• Provide analytics and reporting
• Assist with email marketing campaign setup, ensuring effectiveness, and performance reporting
• Great to have some event marketing experience
Other Skills and Qualifications
Event Management, Web Analytics, Writing, Public Speaking, Marketing Planning, Marketing automation, email marketing, Microsoft Office.